Saturday, February 4, 2017

SNGF - The Facebook Meme

Randy's hosting another evening of Saturday Night Genealogy Fun at Genea-Musings.  (It seems like I'm having trouble actually working on family history but I can do this.  Ha!)  This week's challenge, should we choose to accept it, is to answer the following questions.

1. Who are you named after?
No one.  My mother chose another name but the nurse at the hospital didn't like it so my mom changed it.  She said she couldn't remember what the original name was.  I wish I knew if I were intended to be a Sarah or Teresa or Mary or ....

2. Last time you cried?
Last night.  A friend whom I haven't seen for 30 years emailed a photo of himself and his family. 

3. Do you like your handwriting?
It's okay.  If I took a little more time to write it would look better.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Home roasted chicken or beef, but I'd rather eat grilled cheese for lunch than lunch meat.

5.  Spicy or sweet?
Sweet.
 
6. Longest relationship?
My whole lifetime with both my siblings and an aunt.

7. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

8. Would you bungee jump?
Yes, I would love to.  What a thrill!

9. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Homemade granola.  Love those cashews and honey mixed in with the oats.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
None of my shoes have ties but if I wore shoes with ties I would untie them.

11. Do you think you're strong?
Physically?  Not so much these days but I think I used to be strong.  My hands are still strong, though.  People always brings me jars of food they can't open. 
Emotionally?  Yes, except I usually can't hold back tears.  And I'm super sensitive and have to guard against hurt feelings by talking myself out of and around what people have said.

12. Favorite ice cream?
Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks (on a Joy brand sugar cone).

13. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
General demeanor.

14. Football or baseball?
Neither.

15. What color pants are you wearing?
Navy blue jumper.

16. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate chip cookie.

17. What are you listening to?
"Concerto for Violin, Strings & Continuo No. 2 in E Major" by Johann Sebastian Bach on Pandora

18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
The next slightly darker color than "red."

19. What is your favorite smell?
Lavender, honeysuckle.

20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My daughter.

21. Hair color?
Greying brown (mostly grey).

22. Eye color?
Green.

23. Favorite foods to eat?
Roast beef or chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy; Trader Joe's caramelized onion cheese (which is especially good melted on bread or a croissant); chocolate chip cookies; Heggy's milk chocolate peanut patties....

24. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings.

25. Last movie you watched?
"The Age of Adaline."

26. What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy.

29. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas.

30. Beer or Wine?
No alcohol, thank you.

31. Night owl or morning person?
Night owl.

32. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday.

Thanks for the fun, Randy.  Do any of you readers want to participate the fun?  Copy the questions, answer, and post them.  Or save them in your journal.

--Nancy.
.

2 comments:

  1. None of your answers surprised me. However, I got a chuckle out of the question about whether you are strong. I interpreted it as a question of emotional strength, not physical. Now all I can see is you and a big ol' jar of pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Well, Wendy, if the pickle jar is too big for me to get my hand around the lid then I still have to use one of those rubber grips, but otherwise (ketchup bottle, salsa jar, medium-sized pickle jar), I'm the one for the job.

    Since you were expecting emotional I amended my answer to include a response for that category.

    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I appreciate it.

    And, by the way, how do you know me so well that you weren't surprised by any of my responses?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...