Monday, January 4, 2016

On the Blogging Front, 2015

I'm still trying to catch up from the end of 2015.  For curiosity's sake I scrolled through my 2015 posts to look at the stats on the 31st.  (I didn't want them to get away (change) before I caught them.)  I wanted to see which had the most views and which had the most comments.  After last year's challenges I was surprised to see that I wrote and published about two posts per week.

The five most viewed posts of 2015 were
  363 views  Copyright Infringement or Common Occurrence? 
  410 views  Children, Parents, and Records to Identify Them
  596 views  Reevaluating My Research Log - Genealogy Do-Over / Do-Better
  673 views  When New Is Old  (Who knew a Kroger ad would be so interesting?)
1331 views  A Clean Start Toward Doing Better 

The top five posts according to comments (all Sepia Saturday posts except #4) were
5)  Fathers with Daughters
4)  Copyright Infringement or Common Occurrence?
3)  Nary a Hug, Hugs Aplenty
2)  A Dear Old Tunnel
1)  Dad's Ads

The milestone for this blog was reaching 400,000 page views around the middle of December.  It only took six years.  (I often think what a little blog I have.)

Thank you to all of you who visit my blog, read my posts, and leave comments.  I appreciate them all.

--Nancy.

Copyright © 2009-2015 Nancy Messier. All Rights Reserved.
.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this recap of 2015 and going back to read those outstanding posts again. Onward to 2016!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...