- Organize Ellis Bickerstaff's pension file into chronological order (as much as is possible).
- Transcribe one document in the pension file.
- Write and post about his pension file. (With 70+ pages in the file, this may become a brief series.)
- Watch one RootsMagic webinar and put what I learn to use in RM with my own information.
- Write and publish two Tuesday's Tip posts. (One is already done!)
- At FamilySearch, look for new Ohio resources; search any that look helpful.
- At FamilySearch, look for new Pennsylvania collections.
Too much to do in a month? We'll see.
Share your January, 2012, to do list/goals at Corn and Cotton: My Family's Story.