As for me.... I appreciate receiving a blog award despite what it might do to my SEO results. Many of us work hard to make our blogs readable, interesting, and worthwhile to our visitors and followers. It's nice to be recognized in the form of an award. I'm not one to praise myself but if someone else offers praise, I'm learning to accept and say thank you.
Who Knew? for the gift of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. Thank you, Debi! It was a huge surprise. It's an award given to those who leave comments on the giver's blog. It is my favorite award, not because I'm such a great commenter but because I can pass the award on to those who support my blog by leaving comments.
The rules of this award are
- Thank the nominator and link back to his or her site as well.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Nominate no more than fourteen readers of your blog you appreciate and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award.
- Finish this sentence: “A great reader is…”
Thank you to the ladies below, readers who so abundantly support this blog with their comments (in no particular order). I appreciate you!
- Dee Burris of Shakin' the Family Tree
- Dorene of Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay
- Claudia of Claudia's Genealogy Blog
- Heather Kuhn Roelker of Leaves for Trees
- Jana Last of Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
- Shelley Bishop of A Sense of Family
- Wendy of Jollett etc.
- Cynthia Shenette of Heritage Zen
- Sheryl of A Hundred Years Ago
- Barbara Poole of Life from the Roots
- Karen of Ancestor Soup
- Michelle Taggart of A Southern Sleuth
- Kathy Reed of Family Matters
I hope you'll click through to their blogs and read what they're sharing about their ancestors. And leave comments!