Friday, September 20, 2013

Boys Will Be Boys - Friday Funny

My brother and sister-in-law, Bob and Eva, have 7 grandsons ages 3 to 9.  The last time they were there all together Eva wanted a picture of them by height.  She wrote, "I told them we could do this quick - one picture.  They did not cooperate."  For that we have the joy of seeing seven boys being boys!  I laughed and laughed when the photos arrived.  I hope they bring a smile to your face, too.

 Noah (3); Seth (~3); Aedan (~6); Ian (~7); Max (7); Caleb (7); and Jacob (~9)


The older boys seem to be making an effort to stand attentively, but finally... 


they give up, too, and begin clowning around.

So much for one quick picture!

Happy Friday to you!

--Nancy.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...