Some of my observations about this photo:
- Most of the girls have their hair bobbed.
- Only two children have glasses: both girls, both with round frames.
- More than half the girls' dresses are sewn from gingham or plaid fabrics.
- Nine of the boys are wearing coats with belts that button around the waist.
- The boys whose legs we can see sport short pants.
- There's no teacher standing with the children.
- I want a sweater like the one the boy in the upper left corner is wearing.
This is a Sepia Saturday post. Click on the link to find others posts with old photographs.