Liebster is a German word that means friend, dearest, adored, beloved, chosen one. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules vary depending on who gives the award. Since Jana did the honors, I'll follow her rules.
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
- Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
- Add the award image to your site.
- A Hundred Years Ago
- Leaves for Trees
- On a Flesh and Bone Foundation
- Forgotten Faces and Long Ago Places
- Journey to the Past
Way back last August (how could it be so long ago!?) Teresa Wilson Rogers of Forgotten Faces and Long Ago Places gave my little blog the Illuminating Blogger Award. I'm very grateful to her for the honor. Thank you, Teresa. I wasn't able to publicly acknowledge and pass on the award when she gave it but I find that now is a good time.
Part of accepting the award is to nominate five other blogs and to mention one random thing about myself. Hmmmm. I'm a night owl and have trouble letting go of the day. I usually think I can do at least one more thing before I go to bed, then I do two or three and an hour or two has passed.
Congratulations to these blogs on receiving the Illuminating Blogger Award! I always learn something when I read their posts.
- Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay
- Heritage Zen
- Documenting the Details
- Life from the Roots
If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award. Just follow the steps below.
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that she have been nominated and by whom.(This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person who nominated him by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in her blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).