Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Full Noggin after RootsTech 2016

I enjoyed watching the live streams of RootsTech this past weekend.  My poor noggin is on overload, full to the brim at the moment:   considering, thinking about, and pondering all the information to which it was exposed, especially that garnered from presentations about researching.  Over time I'll process it and put it to use, sharing as I go along.

To add to it, I've been looking at the syllabi for presentations I couldn't see but wished I could have attended.  (Sometimes I am truly aware of an aging brain.)

I can't imagine what it must have been like to be in Salt Lake City for RootsTech.  Not only mental overload but also exhaustion!

There's more to come about my RootsTech experience.  If you missed watching the stream this weekend you can see videos at both the RootsTech's Innovator Summit Video Archive 2016 and on youtube (type "RootsTech 2016" into the search box).

By the way, is it RootsTech or Rootstech?  I see it both ways.

--Nancy.

Copyright © 2009-2016 Nancy Messier. All Rights Reserved.
.

2 comments:

  1. Attending RootsTech is like trying to drink from a fire hose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love laughing before I go to bed, Amy! Thanks for giving me the laugh tonight. What a great image. I've been reading the posts from some of those who were there and they just sound exhausted (probably in good way, of course).

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...