Saturday, February 13, 2016

Direct Links to RootsTech 2016 Videos

The following videos of presentations are available at RootsTech 2016 Video Archive as of Friday, February 12, 2016.  Please note that if you click through to any of the links, the video may appear below the fold at the RootsTech website so be sure to scroll down.

Thursday
Friday

Saturday

I'll try to come back and add the length and and also the session numbers so it will be easy to find a syllabus for each.  I'll also try to notice whether more videos are added over the next week or two and add them to this list.

--Nancy.
.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. While at RootsTech, I heard that the syllabi might not stay up forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna, for letting me know there may be a time limit for getting the syllabi. I know websites often don't keep everything available for an extended time. I'll have to be sure and print the ones I want this week.

      Delete
  2. Great -- thanks for making it easy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it's easier for others this way or by just going to the archive website, Wendy. Personally, I like it this way.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...