Sunday, May 30, 2010

Remembering, Honoring, Thanking

Today I am remembering and honoring those who served our nation in order to protect our freedoms. I mourn for those who served and lost their lives and for their families.  I also mourn for those who minds and bodies were damaged as a result of their experiences serving our nation.  Thank you.
To family members who served, David D., William Dray, Andrew Bickerstaff, and Ellis Bickerstaff, I say thank you.


The photo above shows a few soldiers' graves at Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus, Ohio.

2 comments:

  1. What a great video. I wish there was more I could actually do to thank those who are serving our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post honoring your relatives who served their country. I have an additional Memorial Day post I did for Monday. An amazing display of American flags. Check it out here. Thanks for visiting my crazy blog. http://crazyasacoolfox.blogspot.com/2010/05/20000-flags.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...