Thursday, March 17, 2011

William and Tressa

On this day,
March 17, 1885,
126 years ago,
Tressa Rose Froman
and
William Doyle
were married
in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.

William and Tressa are my great-grandparents and I don't want them to be forgotten.

Happy Anniversary, Maw and Pap! I hope everyone you love and everyone who loves you is celebrating with you!


--Nancy.

Copyright ©2011-2018, Nancy Messier.  All Rights Reserved. 
Do not copy or use any content from this blog without written permission from the owner. 

.

2 comments:

  1. Very handsome (pretty) photos. It looks like Tressa had very blue eyes and I like his bow tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is awesome and I have awarded you The Lovely Blog Award. It can be retrieved at http://acoupleofwhiles.blogspot.com I am just starting out with my blog, this one gives me something to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...