Friday, July 2, 2021

To Email Followers of My Ancestors and Me

To all of you who follow this blog via email, I am in the process of transitioning to follow.it's email service in the next few days.  (I hope it works!)  I'm doing this because sometime this month Google is discontinuing its Feedburner email service for blogs.  I'm working to make sure there's not a disruption in receiving emails but if it happens that you don't get them and would like to continue having posts come to your emailbox, please return to this blog next week and resubscribe.

I'm grateful to all of you who read my posts however you do it and especially to you who visit and leave comments.  I love the feedback.

Thanks!
-–Nancy.

Copyright © 2021 Nancy Messier.  All Rights Reserved. 
Do not copy or use any content from this blog without written permission from the owner. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...