Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Blogger's Best Friend Award

It is such a pleasant surprise to receive a blogging award. My blog is so new and so small, and I'm so new to blogging. So, many, many thanks to Herstoryan (whose real name I don't know) for her kindness and generosity in choosing me for this award. I really appreciate it.

About the award:

'Bandit,' the developer of the award "A Blogger's Best Friend Award," says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

There are two followers of my blog who have offered encouraging comments several times and I'd like to give this award to them. They are Apple at
Apple's Tree and Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog. I'm grateful for the comments both of them have offered and I thoroughly enjoy - and learn from - both of their blogs. Thank you, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy - Congrats on your award and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a note. I've tried very hard to make my Wednesdays "wordless", and every single time I put a description with the photo for I don't like unlabeled pics on my blog - the one time that I don't list the facts, someone leaves a comment! too funny! :-) Love your blog and plan to be a regular reader.
    -cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, that is too funny that this is your first without words and someone wants them. I haven't participated in Wordless Wednesday but if/when I do, I don't think I'll be able to be wordless. Thanks for following my blog. I enjoy yours, too.
    Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...