Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank you, Official Bloggers to the NGS 2013 Conference

Thank you, Official Bloggers, for your healthy and abundant posts about the goings on at the National Genealogical Society 2013 Conference from May 8-11, and especially for your reviews and overviews of what you learned in the sessions.  I'm very grateful for your generosity of time and effort to share what those of us at home missed.

I subscribe to some of the blogs where reviews and photos are posted but not all.  Thank goodness for Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings (who, I suspect, subscribes to every genealogy blog in the universe) because he's compiled all the posts in one place:  Blog Post Compendium from the NGS 2013 Conference.  By my count, there are 105 posts available.  I know what I'll be doing for the next week or so.

I don't know if the Official Bloggers read my plea or not but they've certainly responded as if they did.  Thank you!

--Nancy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...