We can never really know how many of our posts are read. Some people visit a blog to read (and may or may not read the whole post), some read via an RSS reader, others via email. It's always cheering to read a real comment (as opposed to a spam comment) and know that someone read the post, thought about it, and took the time to write a thought or two about the post. Thank you to those who do. I appreciate it.
Most Popular Posts on My Ancestors and Me (by page view in 2014)
- Between Family Legends and "Facts": Andrew Doyle - 52 Ancestors. Posted April 29.
- Consider the Possibilities. Posted July 17.
- Creating an Abstract of a Document. Posted March 19.
- Digging Deeper to Find More. Posted August 27.
- Mineral Ridge High School Graduates, 1881-1954 - RAOGK. Posted June 13.
- Naming Relationships. Posted October 14.
- A Baker's Dozen Books for Women's History Month. Posted March 2.
- Tips for New Family History Bloggers. Posted July 1.
- Elizabeth Laws Doyle - Amenuensis Monday & 52 Ancestors. Posted April 28.
- Old and Interesting, Home Things Past - Tuesday's Tip. Posted March 18.
- Beulah and Gustave - Wedding Wednesday. Posted March 26.
- An Obituary - Wishful Wednesday. Posted September 3.
- Mineral Ridge Classmates, 1925-1926 - Friday's Faces from the Past. Posted September 19.
- Our Two Memory Boards - Book of Me. Posted March 22.
- Assistance, Please? - Friday's Faces from the Past. Posted June 27.
- Picnic Caramel Cake, Baked Apple Pudding, & More Recipes . . . . Posted March 14.
- Butter Scotch Cookies, Country Creamed Corn - Family Recipe Friday. Posted August 22.
- Edward G. Gerner - 52 Ancestors. Posted February 3.
- Information Relating to Christian Gerner's Death - Church Record Sunday, 52 Ancestors. Posted August 31.
- Lee Doyle, Jeweler. Posted July 27.
All Time Most Popular Posts (by page view)
- Helps for Translating That Old German Handwriting. Posted June 16, 2011.
- Helps for Translating the Old German Typeface. Posted October 18, 2011.
- Au Gratin Potatoes a la Bill Knapp. Posted October 19, 2012.
- Coal Miners in My Family. Posted September 11, 2010.
- Genealogical Concept Map. Posted April 11, 2010.
- Reviewing Marriage Records. Posted October 20, 2010.
- Once a Miner, Twice a Breaker Boy - Tuesday's Tip. Posted January 10, 2012.
- An Immense 6-Pound Radish. Posted October 14, 2010.
- Student Nurse, Registered Nurse. Posted May 31, 2010.
- Knights of the Golden Eagle. Posted May 10, 2010.
Thank you to all who read my posts by any method and special thanks to those who leave comments.
Copyright © 2014 Nancy Messier. All Rights Reserved.